Before purchasing a Drug Test Kit Urine, make sure you know these 5 important things. Don’t make a decision without reading this guide!
An organization or companies that functions well can contribute to a healthy and productive environment for the workers.
When productivity increases, the business itself can flourish and will have the potential to grow bigger than it ever was.
However, not all business prosper as it is intended to. There are lots of factors that may slow down your business growth and one of them is having a worker who is under influence of drugs.
Thus, a drug test kit urine is a very useful tool to be used in order to screen potential new workers.
So what is a drug test kit urine and what are the things that entails it?
Lets find out so that you will know these 5 things before buying a drug test kit urine for your employees or organization.
1. What is a Drug Test Kit Urine?
2. What types of drugs does it screen?
Many people thought that a drug test kit is able to detect any kinds of illegal drugs that is available. However, that is not the case because in normal circumstances, it will only be able to detect the types as listed below:
- Marijuana – A.K.A. Cannabis. A psychoactive drug, mostly used via. smoking or consumed.
- Cocaine – A.K.A. Crack. Drug which comes from coca. It is often used as an illegal stimulant.
- Phencyclidine (PCP) – A.K.A. Angel Dust. A drug that causes hallucinations and posesses mind-altering results.
- Methadone – A.K.A. Dolophine. A synthetic opioid agonist which serves to treat opioid addiction. It also functions as a pain relief drug.
- Opioids – A.K.A. Codeine. Addictive pain relief drug that can make the user high.
- Barbiturates – A.K.A. Belladonna. A depressant drug which initially served to help people sleep, but was eventually misused.
- Benzodiazepines – A.K.A. Benzos. A drug which initially used to treat medical conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, and seizures.
- Methamphetamines – A.K.A. Meth. A stimulant drug in a form of powder, pill or a shiny rock (crystal).
- Amphetamines – A.K.A. Amy/Amps. A central nervous system stimulant which is used to treat ADHD patients as well as narcolepsy.
- Alcohol – A type of drink that contains ethanol which is produced by fermenting grains or fruits. Alchoholics are usually screened via. breath tests.
3. What are the types of urine drug tests?
4. What are the procedures to take the test? (drug test kit how to use)
5. Where can i get a drug test kit urine?
Thus, it is advisable to seek for companies which specializes in supplying the drug test kit which is available in Malaysia. You can seek and purchase it by clicking on this link.